Monday, April 26, 2010

All I want for summer...

Ok, so after reading JE's summer wishlist, I decided to creat one of my own!

Floral prints. I only own one floral print skirt and feel I need to expand my florals with a shirt or dress (or 12).

A new, neutral bag. Slouch, shoulder bags are very in and we all know my dilemma with neutrals. I think the best way for my to sneak into this trend is with a fabulous purse (probably a lot better than just walking around nude).

Luscious locks. This may be pushing it for a wishlist. But by the end of the summer I hope to have glorious, glowing locks that can blow in the autumn breeze. Doesn't that sound marvelously romantic?

My favorite trend of the season: bright graphic patterns. Shorts, tops, dresses..I can't get enough!

Ripped boyfriend jeans. Comfortable, stylish, perfect. Success: I purchased a pair of these on the weekend.

Reebok Easytone. I need a new pair of running shoes so why not tone my legs while I'm at it!

My wishlist will grow as the pounds fall off, but as of right now, this is it!

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment