Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Birthday Beauty

Alright y'all I'm desperado for the perfect birthday outfit. I have found a few looks that I have taken a liking to so far.




This BCBG printed maxi is just up my ally. But, at $398 I obvi can't afford it. So let's move on!



Yes, another maxi. This blue jersey maxi dress is cool, cozy and fun. And I am sure I could find it cheap somewhere, I'm thinking Joe Fresh or Forever 21? And last but not least, this little number,



I know, a complete shift. This cutie outfit is from the Elie Tahari SS 2010 line and boy do I love! It is right in line with JP's neutral tones that she has a love/hate on for, and it would still go great with my jean jack/gladiator combo.

Oh the choices! Good thing I have 3 weeks to sort it all out!

JE

No comments:

Post a Comment