Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Breaking Dawn


As we all know I am a Twilight fan...to the extreme. I have read all the books, have the movies and I am completely in love with the fictional character, Edward. (I may even have a Twilight t-shirt and other memorobilia. Nerd.) So when I came across an article about the final movies, Breaking Dawn, I was a tad annoyed.

"Sources say the actors who play the Cullen kids (especially Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene) are trying to sink their teeth into bigger paydays that the studio is so far unwilling to provide.

'We may have a situation where one of them is thrown out on the street to make a point,' says a source close to the dealmaking."

You can't just change characters in the final stages of a story. It will ruin the whole movie! Or maybe that's just my opinion.

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment