Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Matchy Matchy

Do you ladies wear matching bra and underpants? I think that is so hot. I can honestly say I do not have one single bra that matches a pair of underpants that I own. I can also honestly say that I only own one single thong. And it is my reserve pair of underpants that I only where when I am super desperado and have not done laundry in 2 weeks. My underpants of choice are humongous boy underpants that get all balled up under my pants. So cute! Not. I just take offense to a piece of fabric flossing my butt cheeks. Too graphic? You should see my "that time of the month" underpants. Get over it you know you know what I'm talking about. They're green. And huge. And being held together by a swear just the waist band. And I'm fairly certain they were not mine originally.

JE

No comments:

Post a Comment