Monday, May 10, 2010

Reunion and the City

Things to do before Reunion and the City (aka JE & JP reunite for a weekend of birthday madness and mayhem. KL included.)...4 days and counting (I am not counting Friday as a day bc I am not working. WAHOOO!):

-Find the perf dress for JE's bday bash (perhaps I should just wear one of the three dresses in my closet with the tags still attached). The dress must be trendy and fabulous but not as trendy and fabulous as JE's.
-Figure out the perfect coif that will look decent beside JE's luscious locks..may be impossible.
-Shoes. Due to my broken toe, heels may be an issue but anything else just ruins the look I am going for.
-Tea time outfit. Something posh and fantastic that will cost me $0. Good luck.
-Finish JE's amazing present. It is themed...I'm great, I know.
-Create a packing list (lists excite me, plus that way I don't forget anything)
-Lose another 3 lbs

Excited to start the Reunion preparations!

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment