Thursday, May 20, 2010

It's the Little Things

Wouldn't you agree? When it comes to the opposite sex, it is always the little things that count. The grand gestures are of course welcome, but it is just so attractive when a man does just a small act of kindness or respect. For instance, more often then not, when I go to run into the elevator up to my office in the morning, the man in front of me will hold the door and let me step in first before he gets in. Respectful, non? Or the simple act of a man standing up when you sit down at a table. It's the little things that make us as women feel appreciated, and special. And guys, please don't forget about the little things once you are in a relationship. Because we watch out for it! And blab to our friends when our boo does something sweet! And that's when the girl who doesn't have a sweet boo will say, "Ugh, I'd like to see my man do something sweet like that!" See what happened there? You've just been burned. So the moral here is, do the grand gestures, and the small ones. Basically just always be doing things for us. And buying us nice things.

JE

No comments:

Post a Comment