Thursday, May 6, 2010

I don't wanna grow up...


As my sister's (LP) birthday rolls around again, I begin to realize just how old I am getting. I am at a stage in my life where my friends are all starting to get married and have babies. Most of us are either finished or finishing school and working at full-time "adult" jobs. People are buying homes and getting family pets. Well I'm not sure that I am ready for all this!

Tonight AF and I will be going to the bank to apply for our first mortgage....together...as in, being legally attached. As in, sharing a house bank account, and being concerned about eachothers financial situation. He thinks it will be a breeze, whereas I spent a considerable amount of the night laying in bed worrying about possible leaky roof problems and property taxes.

Growing up is scary.

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment