Friday, May 7, 2010

JP Big City Bound?


I had a revelation. I am only 24 years old and I still have my whole life ahead of me. And I do not need to settle. I don't need to settle with work, relationships or anything. And so I have decided to reevaluate my life. Moving too fast and settling down when I am not completely ready or satisfied might make me have regrets in the future.

I am not ready to commit to buying a house with anyone. Does that mean I should just rent an apartment here, or..

Do I take this chance to expand my job hunt and move out of town where there are more opportunities? Moving to a bigger city would open up a lot more doors and I know I could be more successful. I would actually be able to find a job (hopefully) in the arts or culture.

This whole situation ties into the post below. Growing up is hard.

JP

No comments:

Post a Comment